Pack Includes: MorPower / Pure (Moringa Super Food)
- Hyperactivity ADHD (Kids) over 12yrs
- Hyperactivity ADD (Kids) under 12yrs us PURE only
- Anxiety disorders: Use with Mpac
- Mood Disorders: Use with Mpac
- Depression: Use with Mpac
- Attention-deficit: Use with MaCar
- Hyperactivity ADHD (Adults): Use with L-ArgininieRx and MaCar
INGREDIENTS: Maca, Fenugreek, Moringa Oleifera, Ginko, Chia, Ocean Spirit, Ginseng, Tumeric, Carqueja, Yerbamate, Fededoso, Anamu, Ginger, Phyllanthu, Stevia, Biden Pilosa, Nettle, Avenca.
- Nutritionally Packed
- Clarity Of Mind
- Energy Increase
- Increase of Cognitive Function
- Respiratory Relief
Dosage: 2 capsules daily
Volume: 60 organic capsules (30day) supply
Typically, ADHD symptoms arise in early childhood. According to the DSM-5, several symptoms are required to be present before the age of 12. Many parents report excessive motor activity during the toddler years, but ADHD symptoms can be hard to distinguish from the impulsive, inattentiveness and active behavior that is typical for kids under the age of four. In making the diagnosis, children should have six or more symptoms of the disorder present; adolescents 17 and older and adults should have at least five of the symptoms present. The DSM-5 lists three presentations of ADHD—Predominantly Inattentive, Hyperactive-Impulsive and Combined. The symptoms for each are adapted and summarized below.
ADHD predominantly inattentive presentation
- Fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes
- Has difficulty sustaining attention
- Does not appear to listen
- Struggles to follow through with instructions
- Has difficulty with organization
- Avoids or dislikes tasks requiring sustained mental effort
- Loses things
- Is easily distracted
- Is forgetful in daily activities
ADHD predominantly hyperactive-impulsive presentation
- Fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in chair
- Has difficulty remaining seated
- Runs about or climbs excessively in children; extreme restlessness in adults
- Difficulty engaging in activities quietly
- Acts as if driven by a motor; adults will often feel inside as if they are driven by a motor
- Talks excessively
- Blurts out answers before questions have been completed
- Difficulty waiting or taking turns Interrupts or intrudes upon others
GROWN IN THE USA . NO PESTICIDES . NO RADIATION . NO ANIMAL TESTING . HYPOALLERGENIC . ORGANICALLY GROWN . ORGANICALLY PROCESSED
PRESCRIPTION GRADE RAIN FOREST FORMULATIONS
GROWN IN THE USA
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use and consult a physician.